The R&D Finance Business Partner will report to the Controller, and act as the finance business partner supporting Research and Development functions and providing critical finance input into strategic and operational business decisions. The Lead Finance Business Partner will bring financial expertise, including significant experience in pharmaceutical R&D. This position will influence strategy and business processes, focusing on business case, project and decision support. The position will be responsible for driving the planning, reporting, financial analyses and ad hoc projects to support assigned business clients including Senior Management. She/he may also be asked to manage direct reports or contractors. This position will have complete ownership of the P&L for their assigned business unit(s).
Key duties will include:
- Act as a Business Partner for Research and Development (and related areas).
- Lead financial planning processes: (i.e. LRP, Budget, Forecasts). Develop new approaches to address business needs, including management reporting, software development, and integration with the parent organization.
- Be the single point of contact and responsible party to all financial statement inquiries, including capital expenditures; assist in financial modeling, if needed.
- Partner with leadership to understand and seek out business drivers and key operational issues; actively identify strategic and tactical opportunities.
- Contribute to the development of appropriate financial and performance metrics; recommend decision frameworks and present to senior management.
- With accounting support, own all financial management for supported business units.
- Lead the consolidation of the corporate results, plans and analysis.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org