The Finance Manager will be responsible for the effective deployment of financial business systems and analytical activity to improve financial and operating performance in the business. This individual contributor position will work closely with the corporate controller and functional business leaders to coordinate all responsibilities by driving streamlined reporting and ad hoc analysis to provide greater insight to our stakeholders. The Senior Financial Analyst will report to the CFO.
1. Serves as business partner to operations teams, which includes both Regional and Center Managers and provides ad hoc support to other departments across the organization.
2. Assists with recurring end of month financial close duties, including variance review (forecast vs. actual), accruals, financial/operational KPI reporting, and other month end close processes.
3. Develops and enhances the efficiency and quality of underlying data used in analytical tools by operations teams (i.e. KPI/efficiency metrics, Cost vs. Budget Reports, labor utilization) by leveraging business intelligence tools.
4. Delivers time-sensitive, ad hoc analyses as part of a cross functional team by performing various modeling, data mining used for financial and operational decision making.
5. Participates in budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning activities.
6. Provides data used by New Center Development team to develop and support new operational and financial goals.
7. Identifies, recommends, and supports the operations finance function in execution of special projects and process improvements.
8. Accurately summarizes large datasets into clear, concise models to develop recommendations that support data-driven decision making.
9. Participates in the development of new analytics and reporting to help this dynamic business drive growth, profitability and cash flow driving accountability for financial and operational results to support the growth and profitability of the business.
10. Other job-related duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to Paul@CallTSG.com