Ideal opportunity to join an industry leader and Fortune 100 company as they continue to expand and maximize their already successful business model. This reputable organization is prepared to hire highly analytical and career-minded professionals with excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic. As a Senior Finance Manager, you will partner with business leaders on strategy development and work to identify prospective markets and potential opportunities to further optimize financial outcomes.
The primary purpose of this role will be supervising a team responsible for developing long-range models and recommending financial plans and analytics to senior management. This includes understanding the long-range and annual operating model, guiding the business units through the financial planning and forecasting processes, overseeing the enterprise scorecard and continuously monitoring the overall health of the financial portfolio.
Additionally, you will serve as a Finance subject matter expert on any initiatives in the business units that are being supported. You will work with the businesses to understand their initiatives, assist in the development of deliverables thru the execution of financial models, and lead the analysis of key initiatives to effectively understand and report on the cause and return on investment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- 7 or more years experience in finance or analytical role, including financial modeling
- Must have at least two years of experience leading a team
- Ideal candidate will have industry knowledge in one of the following areas: retail, merchandising, logistics, or manufacturing/inventory
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Exposure to a large ERP such as Hyperion or Oracle as well as experience with business intelligence or reporting tools highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills for business partnering and presenting to senior level executives
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org