Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity to join a growth-oriented healthcare company with plans to double in size in the near future as a Staff Accountant. Excellent career track with a focus on work life balance.
- Assist with the daily accounting functions including month, quarter and year end close.
- Maintain key accounting functions including the general ledger and account/bank reconciliations.
- Ensure auditors have access to all documentation to perform audits in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA/CPA track desired
- 1-3years previous experience
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Healthcare and large company experience a plus
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org