Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity to join an exciting and growing organization as a Senior Production Accountant. Great benefits and culture.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create budgets. Monitor projects to ensure budget adherence and make adjustments as necessary.
- Utilize current data to provide detailed reports to clients as well as to provide headcount forecasts.
- Process vendor invoices and payments. Responsible for generating purchase orders when necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of payroll. Ensure time cards are approved and submitted in timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 3 years + experience in TV and film accounting
- MS Office proficiency
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Must posses a high level of confidentiality
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org