Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity to join a leading technology services company as a Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A. Organization has a global presence. Great opportunity with room for growth.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Assist with company-wide planning activities including annual budget, monthly forecasting and long term planning.
- Responsible for cash flow forecasting and capital expenditure budgeting and reporting.
- Champion best processes and procedures. Identify and implement process improvements to provide deeper insight into company-wide performance.
- Create meaningful financial performance presentations for senior management and key stakeholders.
- Partner with entities across the organization to ensure company is working efficiently to reach company wide business objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or other
- 8-10 years previous experience
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- MBA/CPA a plus
- MS Office proficiency
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org