Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity for Senior IT Auditor to join a dynamic, high-growth organization. Great team environment with excellent advancement opportunities.
- Responsible for the Sarbanes-Oxley and information technology audits for the organization.
- Develop an understanding of the operations across the organization. Perform risk assessment for functional areas.
- Perform control testing to support Internal Audit plans. Identify and communicate any deficiencies.
- Partner with internal and external audit contacts. Respond to information requests and provide documentation as needed.
- Champion best IT control processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years experience in IT audit or as an IT professional.
- CPA, CIA, CFE or CISA greatly desired
- SOX IT Audit experience
- Familiarity with regulatory auditing standards.
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com