Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity to join a growing Atlanta manufacturing plant. Be a part of a collaborative leadership team with a great corporate culture.
- Perform inventory balance for the plant.
- Provide detailed analysis of manufacturing variances. Identify variances and offer solutions.
- Oversee the physical inventory. Plan, conduct and oversee final inventory summary.
- Participate in product margin analysis to provide pricing recommendations.
- Ensure organization is in compliance with key regulations, laws and reporting requirements.
- Collaborate on annual budget. Ensure cost of business items are considered in making forecasts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-5 years previous cost, price and general accounting experience
- Manufacturing experience preferred; food industry a plus
- Strong Excel skills
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com