Homrich, Klein and Associates
Growing global software organization is seeking a Manager of Revenue Recognition to assist with the rapid growth of the company. Excellent corporate culture.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Review software contracts in great detail to ensure the company’s revenue is recognized in accordance with ASC 606.
- Implement and document a system of revenue accounting policies and procedures.
- Oversee the month-end close process relating to revenue recognition and deferred commissions.
- Coordinate monthly adjustments to convert current general ledger for compliance with ASC 606.
- Assist with annual audit.
- Other ad hoc projects as needed.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required
- Extensive experience reviewing and applying ASC 606 to software contracts required
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP
- 10+ years of technical or operational accounting in global software industry preferred
- A combination of previous Big 4 and corporate accounting experience is strongly preferred
- Experience working with financial statement auditors preferred
- Advanced Excel skills required
Please email resume to Elliott Graves– email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org