Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity to join a growing environmental company with a great work-life balance. Hybrid work schedule.
- Oversee month end close. Champion improved processes for improved efficiency.
- In-depth analysis of current financials against forecasted performance. Identify variances and suggest adjustments.
- Identify monthly and weekly KPI metrics.
- Review monthly and quarterly reconciliations for accuracy.
- Provide support to external and internal audit.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA a plus
- 3-5 years previous experience in an Accounting/Finance hybrid environment
- Strong Excel skills
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org