Homrich, Klein and Associates
High-growth, profitable pre-IPO healthcare company seeking a Director, External Reporting & Audit Services. Excellent opportunity to join a successful team and continue to build on their current success.
- Collaborate with Big 4 partner for SOX implementation/404a certification.
- Lead SOX Implementation project.
- Responsible for the annual Sox testing and internal audit projects.
- Oversee the SEC/External reporting function.
- Manage annual Audit/Quarterly reviews. Partner with external auditors to provide detailed information as required.
- Partner with senior management to mold the future of the organization, including potential build out of future groups.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- 10-15 years previous experience with Big 4 or public accounting with SOX and SEC reporting
- Healthcare industry a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com