Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity to join a global organization as a Demand Analyst. Highly visible role with great growth potential.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Analyze internal and external data and produce reports regarding sales results, demand planning and other relevant areas.
- Support financial planning process by performing trend analysis and utilizing information gathered to make informed suggestions.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to provide input on Incentive Compensation design, sales force awards and recognition. Help establish key performance metrics.
- Provide assistance across the organization with contract renewals, custom pricing and commission plan modeling development.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- Healthcare environment/industry knowledge preferred
- Experience with Business Intelligence software
- MBA/CMA Preferred
Please email resume to Elliott Graves – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com