Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity to join a growing company as a Cost Accountant. This newly created role reports to the CFO. Highly visible position with a wide breadth of responsibilities.
- Partner with key team members to develop and implement cost standards for the organization.
- Assist with the development and implementation of cost accounting systems.
- Analyze production costs. Provide recommendations for improvements.
- Oversee physical inventory. Ensure accurate inventory counts and reconcile inventory balances.
- Provide detailed information on variances from unit costs.
- Participate in the forecasting of future purchasing costs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years previous experience; manufacturing environment preferred
- Previous experience with BOMs, product costing and ERP systems
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- MS Office proficiency
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org