Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity to join a growing Real Estate company as a Controller. Great company culture with an aggressive acquisition plan.
- Responsible for the overall property accounting for the organization.
- Ensure monthly property financials are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Evaluate the monthly financials to identify any variances. Adjust financials accordingly.
- Perform monthly operational accounting including accounts payable and property cash tracking.
- Provide guidance and financial advice to asset and property managers.
- Promote best policies and procedures. Identify and implement improved processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 8-15 years previous accounting experience
- 2 plus years of RE/Property accounting or full financial accounting experience required
- CPA a plus
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com