Homrich, Klein and Associates
High-growth, mid-sized Atlanta organization looking for an Assistant Controller to join their team. Excellent opportunity to join an industry leading organization.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Partner with Controller. Responsible for the overall accounting policy and financial reporting for the organization.
- Champion best polices and procedures. Identify and implement improved processes to best benefit the organization. Provide guidance and ensure organization is adhering to said procedures.
- Ensure the organization is operating in adherence to all GAAP and industry standards.
- Provide detailed support to outside auditors. Provide documentation as needed.
- Identify streamlined technology practices to ensure information is being input efficiently.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required; MBA preferred
- 5-7 years previous public accounting experience; Big 4 experience preferred
- Solid GAAP knowledge
- MS Office proficiency
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com