Homrich, Klein and Associates
We are working with a media organization to find an Assistant Controller to join their team. This individual will work within the real estate/development area of the company. Fantastic corporate benefits.
- Responsible for the overall accounting duties for the division including month-end close, journal entries, account reconciliations and financial reporting.
- Research and respond to complex accounting questions regarding leases. Ensure lease data is accurately maintained to ensure billing is prepared in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to review legal documents related to real estate area. Ensure all parties are in compliance with terms and highlight any potential business impacts.
- Partner with internal and 3rd party leasing agents to remain abreast of expenditures relevant to the organization.
- Review accounting policies and procedures. Identify and implement improved processes.
- Prepare and review monthly and quarterly reporting schedules.
- Ad Hoc requests from key stakeholders.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- CPA Required
- Property management/commercial real estate industry experience required
- Strong US GAAP and SOX requirements knowledge
- Advanced MS Excel skills
Please email resume to Robin Sterck– email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org