Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity to join a growing organization as an Accounts Receivable Manager. Join a customer service oriented, sustainable future minded group of professionals.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Responsible for the overall Accounts Receivable portfolio for the organization.
- Identify, recruit and develop a strong team. Provide guidance and performance management to ensure a cohesive group focused on best serving the organization.
- Perform detailed analysis of customer accounts regarding credit worthiness. Work with current customers to resolve any payment issues.
- Partner with senior management regarding the customer portfolio versus performance standards and goals.
- Collaborate with departments across the organization to assist the team in making informed business decisions regarding potential credit risks.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 10 years previous experience in Accounts Receivable in a commercial/business to business environment
- Experience with a large ERP system
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced Excel skills
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org