Homrich, Klein and Associates
Fantastic opportunity to join a well established and profitable organization as a Senior Tax Analyst. This is a newly created position with broad responsibilities and advancement potential.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of federal, international, state and local corporate income tax returns.
- Ensure all workpapers are completed for financial audits.
- Partner with outside accounting firm to assist with all international returns. Provide documentation required to ensure filings are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Establish list of tax refunds due from various taxing entities and research any outstanding refunds.
- Manage the estimated and extension payments to ensure all payments are processed accurately and on-time.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- BS/BA in accounting or tax
- MBA required
- 2-4 years previous experience with a national CPA firm
- CPA/CPA track required
- OneSource Provision and OneSource Income tax software experience
- Ability to discretely handle confidential information
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org