Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity to join a large international company as a Senior Tax Accountant. Great work/life balance.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the overall tax matters for this international organization, including tax compliance, tax provision, audits and ad hoc projects.
- Prepare/review all federal income tax filings. Gather and compile all documentation necessary.
- Ensure all state and local income tax filings are prepared and filed in a timely manner.
- Remain abreast of any tax legislation that may directly impact the organization and communicate findings to management.
- Maintain all tax compliance and reporting calendars.
Other duties as assigned.
- Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 3+ years previous experience
- One Source Tax Provision software experience
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org