Homrich, Klein and Associates
Exciting opportunity to join a non-profit organization as a Senior Accountant. Great chance to make an impact with a great work/life balance.
- Responsible for the daily accounting activities for the organization.
- Collaborate with the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable groups to ensure all billing and payments are processed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Support the Assistant Controller in their daily responsibilities. Provide suggestions and insight to identify and implement best accounting practices for the organization.
- Assist with the preparation of key monthly financial packages.
- Ad hoc financial projects as needed.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CMA preferred
- 3-5 years of previous accounting experience including not for profit accounting.
- NetSuite and Adaptive experience a plus.
- MS Word proficiency.
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com