Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity to join a multi-billion dollar company as the Segment Controller. This newly created role due to a recent merger is perfect for a seasoned accounting professional who wants to make an impact on a successful organization.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the overall accounting functions of the Segment of this multi-billion dollar organization.
- Partner with senior financial leadership to ensure all Segment financial responsibilities are being performed in accordance with organization’s accounting policies as well as governmental and industry standards.
- Collaborate with outside auditors to ensure all audits are performed on a time and on budget. Ensure auditors have full access to all materials prepared in a format easily understood.
- Oversee all accounting functions and identify any unusual activity. Escalate any issues to appropriate Global team members.
- Build relationships with leaders across the organization to ensure all accounting is being performed correctly.
- Utilize strong leadership skill and US GAAP accounting knowledge to ensure the Company’s global control environment is maintained. Identify and implement improved controls and processes.
- Ensure Segment is in compliance with SOX and other established regulations.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- BA in Accounting
- CPA required
- 15+ years of accounting and consolidation experience. Must have previous experience managing accounting for a multi-location company
- Big 4 audit experience is a plus
- International company experience a plus
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com