Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join the financial division of a leading organization in the Atlanta area. Great opportunity for advancement and work/life balance.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the corporate FP&A for this leading organization.
- Utilize historical data and current trends to establish budgets that best benefit the bottom line. Create long term and short term forecasts based. Provide detailed analysis and adjust forecasts in response to variances from expected performance.
- Partner with key accounting and operational employees to identify key financial drivers, provide insight and encourage the growth of the organization.
- Create an environment of excellent customer service to support financial end-users.
- Compile and present key financial reports to management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors degree in Finance or related field
- 2+ previous years financial experience
- Hyperion/similar budgeting/forecasting experience
- Advanced MS Excel, Powerpoint, and Access experience
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com