Homrich, Klein and Associates
Great opportunity to join a privately held organization as the Finance Manager. Great corporate environment with many opportunities for advancement.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the overall sales analysis, financial modeling, forecasting, reporting and analysis for the organization.
- Gather, compile and distribute financial performance analysis for period/quarterly/annual financial reports.
- Collaborate with departments across the organization to provide detailed and insightful information utilized by senior management to make informed business decisions.
- Identify and implement improved systems/process improvements to improve the financial reporting accuracy and speed.
- Provide in-depth analysis of financial results in comparison to forecasted performance. Identify variances so that management can better understand progress against budgets/forecasts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA preferred
- 6+ years of progressive finance, accounting or financial planning/analysis experience preferred
- Experience in forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis
- Retail, franchise, restaurant/food/beverage experience a plus
Please email resume to Patty Homrich– firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com