Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity to join an established organization as the Director of Financial Reporting. Highly visible role in a great work environment.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Collaborate with the VP-Controller to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements are prepared accurately and on a timely basis.
- Produce internal financial reports utilized across the organization.
- Provide technical accounting guidance and advice on issues.
- Prepare documentation to support appropriate accounting policies.
- Prepare detailed financial reporting packages utilized by Board of Directors and Senior Management.
- Champion a customer service oriented environment. Model service oriented approach to accounting staff.
- Partner with key stakeholders to provide analytical insights in advance of month end close.
- Other special projects as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- BA in Accounting
- CPA required
- Big 4 experience preferred
- 5+ years experience supervising a team of 3 or more accountants
- Previous experience working in a large multi-location business
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and complex accounting issues
- Advanced MS Office
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org