Homrich, Klein and Associates
Director of Accounts Payable
Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, growing company as the Director of Accounts Payable. Great work environment with excellent leadership.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Manage the overall Accounts Payable functions for the organization.
- Identify, develop and maintain an efficient and customer service oriented Accounts Payable staff. Ensure all employees are performing their duties in an accurate and timely manner.
- Champion best policies and procedures for the AP department. Identify areas for improvement and implement new efficiencies that will positively impact the bottom line. Communicate procedures across the organization to ensure compliance.
- Responsible for key areas including procurement, expense reporting and payment of vendor invoices. Analyze and track spending to identify trends and expenses that impact the organization.
- Collaborate with Internal Audit to ensure appropriate internal controls and SOX compliance.
- Remain abreast of applicable software to ensure the company is best utilizing the systems’ functions and capabilities.
Qualified Candidates should posses:
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference to Accounting or Finance focus
- Minimum of 10+ years of previous Accounts Payable and Accounting experience with a minimum of five years management experience
- Previous experience with Concur expense and accounts payable management software
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com