Homrich, Klein and Associates
We have an excellent opportunity to join a leading technology organization as a Controller. Great work environment with a strong corporate culture.
- Responsible for the overall accounting functions of the organization. Ensure all accounting functions are performed in accordance with GAAP and other accounting and industry standards.
- Ensure financial statements are prepared in an accurate and timely manner. Utilize accounting expertise and industry knowledge to analyze current financial performance against historical data and projected performance. Identify variances and offer meaningful recommendations.
- Champions best accounting practices and policies. Identify and implement improved processes to increase effectiveness of the accounting department.
- Utilize accounting expertise to provide guidance to teams across the organization.
- Partner with external auditors to ensure audits are performed on a timely basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 10 years previous experience with at least four years of public accounting
- CPA required
- SAP and Hyperion experience
- Solid MS Office experience
- Previous supervisory skills required
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com