Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity to join a national real estate organization as an Accounting Manager. Great corporate culture!
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the overall real estate accounting for this national organization. Ensure all work is performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Produce quarterly and monthly regional reporting packages.
Supervise accounting staff. Identify, recruit and hire new staff as needed. Provide guidance and supervision to ensure team is operating efficiently.
- Provide assistance on joint ventures. Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, prepare cash flow projections and other key accounting functions related to joint ventures.
- Collaborate with Investments, Asset Managers and Lease Administration to assist in acquisition and disposition transactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 4+ years real estate accounting experience or similar public accounting experience
- Advanced MS Office skills
Please email resume to Jill Klein – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com