Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity to join a growing environmental company with a great work-life balance. Hybrid work schedule with great growth potential.
- Participate in month end close. Provide insight for improved processes.
- Ensure financial transactions are prepared accurately and on a timely basis.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly account reconciliations.
- Collaborate with accounting department to determine processes and procedures in connection with new products and services.
- Responsible for General Ledge journal entries.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years previous accounting experience
- Extensive US GAAP knowledge
- Strong Excel skills
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com