Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity to join a growth oriented company as the Assistant Controller. Great work environment with excellent benefits.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Oversee the overall accounting of the organization. Ensure accounting functions are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly and year-end close process.
- Ensure organization is in compliance with GAAP and other industry and governmental standards.
- Identify and develop best accounting policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- 8-10 years of accounting experience
- MS Dynamics Great Plains preferred
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Public Accounting experience a plus
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com