Website Henderson Harbor Group
Our client is a reputable apparel & fashion company actively seeking a SVP Corporate Controller. The candidate will be responsible for managing the Company’s accounting and internal controls functions. The ideal candidate will have a thorough knowledge of GAAP and provide financial reporting in a timely manner. This is known to be a great company to work for that offers competitive compensation and great benefits/incentives.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements and related footnotes for internal and external reporting requirements
- Manage the allocation of costs and services between operating companies
- Oversee system of internal controls for loss prevention and asset integrity, including analyzing all asset classes (especially receivables and inventory) for impairment
- Preparing accurate and timely bank filings, including financial statements, debt certificates, and forecasts/budgets, as required by the Company’s debt agreements
- Management of the Company’s global Treasury activities and liquidity position
- Oversees and implements company-wide guidelines and processes to improve results and financial timelines
- Maintain our financial systems (general ledger, accounts payable, electronic invoicing, etc.).
- Manages external annual audits at facilities and divisional levels
- Control the daily financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, variance and financial analysis as well as internal controls
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Accounting
- 5+ years accounting experience in a managerial role overseeing staff
- CPA and Big 4 experience preferred
- Retail, Ecommerce, or Consumer goods experience a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org