Website Henderson Harbor Group
Our client is a real estate investment trust company searching for a VP of Finance to join their rapidly growing team. This position will also lead all company finance activities, and help set the strategic direction of the company.
Salary: $150k-$200k + Bonus
- Conduct detailed financial analysis to support the CEO in making key decisions around business performance and operations
- Assess and adjust a KPI dashboard of key business metrics that help business leaders in tracking the division performance all the way down to individual shop performance
- Consult on how gap areas can be improved and coordinate with department heads on action plans
- Consult and recommend changes or enhancements in managed care plans including; performance process and negotiations
- Is aware of market conditions and competitor intelligence to guide business decisions
- Coordinate the diverse activities of support services in delivering and/ or requesting actions/initiatives into the field sales force including; training, marketing, operations, finance and HR.
- Ensure departmental compliance with SOX through implementation and maintenance of controls
- Liaise with both Retail leadership and Finance to ensure appropriate business process and reporting is accurate; business intelligence, AP/AR, pricing, forecasting
- Provide assistance with technical accounting research as well as drafting accounting memos or position papers as needed
- Assess and adjust a KPI dashboard of key business metrics that help business leaders in tracking the division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA or CPA a plus
- 10-15 years’ experience preferably in finance or business
- Real Estate industry experience preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com