Website Career Foundations
SR. MANAGER/ASSOC. DIRECTOR, FINANCIAL REPORTING
The Financial Reporting Sr. Manager will be a key member of the finance department and will be assisting with the management of the financial reporting process. This is a high impact, high visibility role, so the ideal candidate will possess great communication and interpersonal skills, have exceptional attention to detail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review of financial package provided to the executive team and board of directors
- Prepare and/or review quarterly/annual SEC filings
- Manage the preparation and production of the consolidated financial reporting process.
- Produce external financial reporting documents that are in compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Drafting of technical memos
- Coordination with internal and external auditors; Assist in the timely completion of the annual audit without any significant audit adjustment
- Other related special projects
KEY SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Years and Type of Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its international equivalent in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- CPA required.
- A minimum of 5 years employment-related accounting experience. Substantial accounting experience including experience in GAAP, providing outstanding customer service, performing complex activities associated with maintaining ledger accounts, and ensuring compliance with company’s system of internal controls is required.
- Managerial experience required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English. Articulate and professional, and communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
- Must demonstrate excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure
Disclosure: These responsibilities are in no way meant to be conclusive. May be asked to perform other necessary and related responsibilities accordingly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com