Website Career Foundations
Senior Operations Analyst
The Senior Operations Analyst serves as a key business analyst and liaison between business operations and finance by applying financial insight in performing projections and analysis of results to support the overall goals of the organization. This position fosters communication and knowledge between the business and finance serving as an advocate for both. In addition, the Senior Operations Analyst enhances the organizations’ awareness and understanding of operating performance information and financial scenario planning as well as the impact of management’s decisions on these financial results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in forecasting, monthly/quarterly business reporting, variance analysis, activities
- Work through cross-functional relationships within the organization and facilitate communication between the functions within operations and finance to ensure accurate and predictive financial information is communicated throughout the organization.
- Understand key business unit operating metrics/drivers and measure performance to established metrics.
- Forecast accuracy and monitoring countermeasures.
- Assist in developing annual operating, long-range, and capital planning processes.
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc financial reporting as required.
- Strong analytical skills specifically in database manipulation and management.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required; PowerPoint skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter, proactive, and work well independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively at all levels of management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Experience with EPIC, Practice Velocity, ADP, and Microsoft Dynamics – Great Plains is helpful.
- Healthcare experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org