Website Career Foundations
Card Operations (Payments) Manager
We are looking for a sharp, enthusiastic, and detail oriented professional to join a dynamic, team-oriented organization. This individual is responsible for growing payment product lines including credit cards, debit cards, mobile wallets (i.e., Apple Pay), bill pay, P2P, ACH, and future payment offerings. In addition, this role will be responsible for defining strategy, plans and activities that focus on the lifecycle phases through collaboration with business teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Manage projects related to payments initiatives of existing and new payment options (i.e., Apple Pay, bill pay, P2P, Android and Samsung Pay).
2. Keep abreast of industry best practices, regularly evaluating and implementing new strategy changes. Ensure processes implemented are in compliance with regulations.
3. Develop and implement payment strategies and solutions based on the organization’s strategic initiatives and goals for both consumers and businesses.
4. Manage payment vendor relationships and service level agreements, including card processing companies, ATM networks, plastic card providers, etc.
5. Manage ATM, debit and credit card programs (i.e., rewards, points, etc.). Develop and monitor card metrics to ensure the programs continue to meet the strategic direction of the Credit Union.
6. Ensure appropriate controls to mitigate financial and reputation risks.
7. Design and execute multi-channel strategies and plans to focus on usage building loyalty and retention of members.
8. Develop business cases for new product offerings including pricing and member value proposition.
9. Collaborate with internal teams to validate product strategies, new solution designs and ensure key procedures are in place.
10. Identify and monitor key performance indicators and member satisfaction. Analyze and interpret member data into tangible, action-oriented strategies to increase cardholder engagement, retention and value for leadership.
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
Years and Type of Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, marketing, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 7-9 years experience in financial services, payments or card products, including 1-3 years in management
- Experience researching and developing products and services at a financial institution.
- Knowledge of financial products and services.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated proficiency in Written, Verbal and Face-to-face communication
- Strong interpersonal skills to cultivate and maintain relationships
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and multifunctional resources concurrently while maintaining high attention to detail
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. (file boxes, computer printer).
- Travel required on occasion.
Disclosure: These responsibilities are in no way meant to be conclusive. May be asked to perform other necessary and related responsibilities accordingly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org