Website Career Foundations
INTERNATIONAL TAX MANAGER
Career Foundations is seeking an International Tax Manager with a strong understanding of international tax operations for our client, a US based multi-national company. The International tax manager will be responsible for managing the existing international tax team and completion all US tax returns related to IBM’s foreign subsidiaries. We are seeking someone who has a strong desire to develop efficient processes with a focus on transformation and automation.
The ideal candidate will have strong international income tax planning, compliance, and provision/reporting experience with public companies as well as experience with international indirect taxes. S/he should also have solid experience in US international income tax experience (including in-depth knowledge of GILTI, BEAT, FDII, Subpart F, OECD/BEPS, ATAD, CFCs, FTCs).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing all US International Tax Compliance matters
- Prepare E&P, Subpart F calculations, GILTI, FDII, and allocation & apportionment of expenses
- Review of all foreign entity US tax returns (5471, 8858 & 8865)
- Preparation of FTC Calculations including review of US Form 1118
- Ensure accurate reporting of all tax transactions
- Assist with information request for US tax audit.
- Provide critical tax advice on business structures and transactions to ensure the Company achieves the appropriate balance of economic business results, financial accounting, tax accounting, and tax cash flows
- Efficiently and effectively executing tax research and planning activities related to development/investment activities, operations support, acquisitions and dispositions, and other matters
Successful Candidate Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- CPA or Master degree in Taxation
- 3 +years US corporate tax compliance experience
- 4 + years US international tax compliance experience
- Large multinational or Big 4/National PAC experience
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Broad experience in corporate tax, partnership tax, and mergers/acquisitions; willingness to work on a variety of technical projects/assignments
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Managing and developing staff; Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in cross functional team and act as trusted business advisor
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Aptitude in computer-based research tools
- Experience with tax software
Disclosure: These responsibilities are in no way meant to be conclusive. May be asked to perform other necessary and related responsibilities accordingly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org