Website Career Foundations
Sr Analyst, Tax and Treasury
The Sr. Tax and Treasury Analyst will oversee the preparation of daily cash position and funding requirements, analyzes financing and investing needs, manages treasury functions, and assists in performing strategic long-term cash flow analysis for the Company and related entities. Also, under direction of the Director of Tax, the Tax & Treasury Analyst maintains tax records and assists in the preparation of federal, state, domestic and international tax compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the management and monitoring of intercompany transfer pricing policy (both US and foreign) including analysis of transactions, maintenance of transfer pricing documentation and managing advisors.
- Maintain and update intercompany agreements, including but not limited to services, licenses, and loans.
- Support and review the preparation of daily cash position and funding requirements.
- Monitor wire transfers and bank transfers and ensure they are submitted in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide support to external auditors regarding income tax provisions analysis for financial reporting purposes.
- Manage bank accounts, not limited to but including, user access maintenance, account opening and closing, cash database updates and various banking services updates.
- Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly cash movement.
- Assist in the preparation of tax workpapers, as well as business units with income and non- income tax matters (e.g. sales and use taxes, property taxes, etc.).
- Provide support on all tax requests, including audits in local and foreign entities.
- Develop and implement tax policies.
- Perform additional duties and handle projects as assigned by the Director of Tax & Treasury
- Experience with other financial or tax preparation software and systems.
- Positively and comfortably handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with focused attention to detail.
- Ability to forge strong collaborative and credible relationships with leaders at all levels and external stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills and analytical approaches in a fast-changing environment.
- The aptitude to coordinate a broad array of tax laws and specializations across multiple tax jurisdictions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, positive team player.
- Ability, willingness, and flexibility to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years progressive experience in public accounting or corporate treasury, as well as corporate tax accounting
- Big 4 experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com