Website Career Foundations
HEAD OF FINANCE
Our client is an innovative, forward-thinking organization and is a leader in its global market. We are seeking a highly experienced and dynamic leader to join the executive leadership team as the Head of Finance. The role will be responsible for managing all of the Finance/Accounting activities for the North American business. This position involves working with sensitive company information and communication with global partners and directly impacts the profitability of the organization through leading the financial analysis activities including pricing strategies, credit risk evaluations and capital project investment analysis, as well having the responsibility for the accuracy of the accounting function and financial reporting of FPM LP. The incumbent in this position must be able demonstrate strong leadership behaviors, handle multiple projects at once, have the ability to change focus as required and actively participate in cross-functional teams & projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as an integral part of management team that directs and controls all aspects of business
- Provide leadership to the business in the areas of sales forecasting, budget planning, costing, accounting, working capital management, etc.
- Prepare divisional reporting & analyses and perform Ad Hoc
- Reporting and analysis for production costs and sales contribution margin analysis
- Provide leadership in capital investments, including IEA preparation, project tracking including budget oversight, payback analyses, etc.
- Supervise complete accounting and treasury function for legal entity to meet Freudenberg and IFRS guidelines
- Responsible for the Internal Control System (i.e. making sure that entity is acting in line with external rules and regulations as well as internal rules and regulations, e.g. dual control principle)
- Participate as a member of the RBU NA regional management team providing leadership to employees.
- Consult the General Manager and Steering Team on Corporate Governance, Risk Management & Compliance topics
- Implement & maintain Standard Internal Controls within FPM LP, regular check processes for control design and effectivity
- Initiate analyses to identify opportunities to drive new business & cost reduction opportunities
Successful Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline. Advanced degree is preferred
- 10+ years of accounting/finance experience in a large global manufacturing company with 5 years of experience leading people and teams
- Strong understanding of accounting under IFRS, US GAAP and cost accounting
- Excellent financial analysis skills in sales forecasting, pricing, capital investments, manufacturing costs (energy utilization, first pass yield, capacity utilization, burden rates, etc.)
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to identify root causes and creatively bringing issues to resolution
- Team-oriented and responsive to customer needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience with executive level communications/presentations. Also, must possess the ability to effectively communicate with multiple levels of the organization.
- Must be able to demonstrate themselves and instill in others the following:
- Guiding Principles: Values for Customers, Innovation, Leadership, People, Responsibility, Long-term Orientation
- Performance Behaviors: Value for Customers, Innovation, Leadership, Drive & Execution, Communication, Management of Change, People & Organizational Development, and Influence
Disclosure: These responsibilities are in no way meant to be conclusive. May be asked to perform other necessary and related responsibilities accordingly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com