Website Career Foundations
Innovative, dynamic, and collaborative organization who encourages growth and success in their employees. Potential for upward mobility, competitive compensation packages, development opportunities, and health and wellness programs.
We have a great opportunity for a Finance Leader seeking to make a difference with a dynamic organization.
We need a Finance Leader, who will support various functions working out of the corporate headquarters in Durham, NC. This position will have a meaningful contribution to the company strategy and report through the VP of Operations Finance. This individual will perform a variety of duties, primarily focused on budgeting, forecasting, and financial modeling.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with various business units to improve financial visibility and decision making
- Ownership of the quarterly budgeting and monthly close / forecasting processes
- Prepare monthly / quarterly departmental expense data analysis, including budget to actual spend analysis and preparing any necessary correcting journal entries
- Build and maintain financial models in support of Operations, including cost roadmaps, labor models, ROI analyses, and valuation models in support of strategic initiatives
- Prepare and maintain other regular financial and operating reports as deemed necessary
- Identify strategic opportunities to improve the business units’ and the Company’s operational and financial performance, provide analysis to support those recommendations, and work to implement necessary changes to achieve success
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
Years and Type of Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or Accounting. Master’s degree highly preferred.
- CPA or CMA
- 5+ years experience in Accounting and Finance roles.
- Manufacturing Finance experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Able to exceed and deliver results in a complex, fast paced organization.
- Experience with Oracle/SAP/Hyperion/OneStream
- Advanced Excel skills
Disclosure: These responsibilities are in no way meant to be conclusive. May be asked to perform other necessary and related responsibilities accordingly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com