Corporate Accounting Manager
Accountability Resources is a locally owned, Austin, Texas based search firm, specializing in the placement of Accounting and Finance professionals with over 14 years of successfully advancing careers in this market.
Reports to: VP Finance & Corporate Controller
Industry : SaaS
Basic Performance Objectives
- Coordinate the global monthly close and internal/external financial reporting process;
- Organize the debt compliance reporting process;
- Lead the equity compensation accounting process;
- Oversee the capitalized labor and software processes;
- Coordinate SOX initiatives, including internal testing for compliance.
- Participate in the accounting for acquisitions and associated integration;
- Responsible for US GAAP compliance and coordination with external auditors;
- Facilitate compliance with tax regulations and requirements; and
- Lead finance internal control and process improvement initiatives, along with the maintenance of accounting policies and procedures.
- Ideal candidates have a minimum 5 years’ of experience in a finance or accounting function, preferably in a publicly traded or pre-IPO company with a background in public accounting.
- A CPA license with a Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred.
- Required skills include professional and strong communication skills, attention to detail but with also the ability to see the big picture, the ability to work efficiently to complete responsibilities on schedule, a strong initiative and desire to find solutions to problems, and the desire to learn and adapt in an ever changing work environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com