Accountability Resources, based in Austin, TX, has been exclusively engaged on an outstanding Controller opportunity within the non-profit space.
Reporting to the CFO, this role will entail overseeing the financials and maintaining good quality control of the staff work. The Controller is responsible for financial reporting, managerial reporting, financial planning and analysis, budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, tax, audit, cash management, banking, journal entries, accruals, fixed assets, reconciliation, insurance, and management for grants. The Controller needs to be a team player and approachable mentor.
Other important details to note :
• CPA license is required for this role.
• Must have management experience : 4 direct reports, all managers averaging tenure 7-10 years
• Prior NFP experience; ideally specifically with grant/ funding experience
• Technical accounting role
• Passionate about the mission
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org