Accounts Payable Manager/ Supervisor
Accountability Resources is a locally owned, Austin, Texas based search firm, specializing in the placement of Accounting and Finance professionals with over 14 years of successfully advancing careers in the Austin market.
Our client, an Austin, TX based Company, is seeking to add an outstanding Accounts Payable Manager to their team. This role will report directly to the Controller. Company is heavy M&A and high growth. Candidates must be able to work successfully within a fast paced environment that is constantly changing. Primary responsibilities of the position will include providing leadership in the accounts payable and cost accounting functions, and to the related accounting operations. Design, implement, and maintain effective accounts payable and accounting policies & procedures. Provide expertise on the processing, recording, and reporting of accounts payable transactions; review vendor invoices, 1099 reporting, and general ledger reports to ensure proper coding and authorization. Manage the accounts payable and cost accounting monthly close process. The ideal candidate will be able to perform several tasks concurrently with high attention to detail and possess excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
- 5+ years relevant accounting/accounts payable experience required.
- 3+ years hands on experience in managing accounts payable staff required.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of GAAP required.
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Excel required.
- Experience with Workday and Intaact is highly preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org