Accountability Resources is a locally owned, Austin, Texas-based search firm, specializing in the placement of Accounting and Finance professionals with over 14 years successfully advancing careers.
Our firm has been exclusively engaged on a search for a Manager of FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) with governmental contracting experience. This role will report directly to the CFO. This is a Director level role in experience with a Manager title, and there is a potential path to CFO here as well. Individuals should have a strong understanding of cost accounting, costing systems and processes, inventory controls, and the ability to develop and implement efficient pricing processes and analytics. This role will lead the preparation of the annual budget process. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 15 years of experience and a successful track record of leading and managing a Financial Planning and Analysis team.
– Strong technical accounting skills and understanding of GAAP.
– Bachelors degree required; advanced degree a plus.
– Minimum of 15 years experience.
– Prior experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
– Prior cost accounting experience is required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com